.
.

Day 30- Your favorite song.

I have a lot of favorite songs. Sometimes even a few songs from each genre of music that I listen to. I listen to a wide range of music but I never stray away from my Mexican roots. Yes, I'm a straight beaner, paisa, call it whatever you want! LOL I think that the song that makes me feel happy, bubbly, and all girly inside would be Besos y Cerezas by Ramon Ayala. (LOL@bubbly) It's just one of those songs that you can't help but smile when you hear it. Whether your husband, boyfriend, sancho, boytoy..whoever it makes you think of, you can't help but feel like a silly little school girl who just got her first kiss. It takes you back to that first kiss that gave you butterflies. I've never had a song make me feel that way, EVER!

Kept it short and to the point. I really thought that the last day of the challenge would have a more meaningful entry but hey, it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment