.
.

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

I think that throughout my life, I did a lot of planning and not even half of what I had planned fell through. Life gets in the way of plans and so you have to alter whatever you have written down in your timeline. I don't really plan as much anymore and if I do, they are very vague plans that are open to change.

My biggest plan was to start school again. I am proud to say that I will be returning to school after almost a 2 year absence to finish my BA in Human Services. From there, I hope to go back and get my masters in Social Work, Counseling something to that sort. I love to help others and anything in a field where I assist other people lead a better life would suit me. I know that it won't be easy but I'm not one to give up easily.

In more personal plans and once I'm settled. (I.E. Career done and a house of my own) I hope to one day have children of my own. Being married or having a paper saying that I'm legally bound to someone is not of much importance to me. It is nice to dream of that big fairytale wedding but it isn't absolutely necessary either. I would be happy enough to just have children to call my own.

2 comments: