.
.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy-I listen to a broad range of music! There isn't any specific song that I listen to when I'm happy. I listen to whatever pops up on the radio (any station) or whatever comes up on my ipod/phone. I've really been into The Doors lately and I can listen to Love Her Madly over and over! I just LOVEEE that song! It makes me wish I was born in that decade so I could listen to it live! I also love Besos y Cerezas by Ramon Ayala omg that song just gets me feeling all bubbly inside haha.
 
 
Sad: I have 2 sad songs that I tend to listen to when I get depressed. The first is Madrecita Querida which is one of my all time favorite songs in spanish. I had dedicated it to my mom at one point or another. It is basically an apology for not listening to her when she told me that that guy was no good for me or just in general saying sorry for whatever bad I may have done. It was also the first song that was played during her burial mass by the mariachi that she had requested. She wanted a mariachi to play as her mass went on and as she was walked over to where she was to be buried. My 2nd song is Dos Gotas de agua. It was my mom's favorite song. It brings tears to my eyes even now as I remember the lyrics. it speaks of two people that were meant to be but life, in a sense, gets in the way. It's totally describes her life story and to know that she was had never had a completely happy love life saddens me down to the core.
 
Hyped/Mad- Any hard rock songs gets me hyped and some how makes my anger fade away! In middle school, my friend Sergio and I, we used to listen to Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit and any Korn song and omg it would soo help with our teenage anger issues! haha So anything to that sort of music helps...
 
As I have mentioned before, I listen to a wide variety of music. My main love in music is anything Regional Mexican (well almost anything except Duranguense) I still cannot like that that genre of Mexican for the life of me! LOL I love my old school Los Relampagos, Cadetes, Ramon Ayala, Eliseo Robles (and many more) to the newer Chalino, Saul Viera, Lupillo Rivera etc to the newest corrido singing groups. (yes, I'm a Paisa at heart!) I also love 90s rock, old classic rock, pop, rock pop, pop, reggaeton, I LOVE IT ALL! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment