.
.

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

There isn't much to the name on my blog. In the beginning, the name I had chosen was "Randomness." I needed an outlet. I had initially used this blog for weightloss but decided that wasn't the beginning of it. I decided to change the name to "Life & Everything In Between" because there was so much more to me than just "randomness." I am a pretty random person but when I speak, it's because I have a reason behnd it. In the words of my Mexican mother, " No hablo nomas por hablar." ( I don't speak just because.)

I have gone through many things in life and I thought that by writing about them, it would help me unload a big weight off my shoulders, chest and all of the above and in the process, I'd help other women (and men) deal with personal issues with the simple act of writing about it. Sometimes reading about someone else's experiences makes you realize a lot about yourself and helps you deal/cope with life. II'm in no way an expert but what I write (speak of) know from personal experience. Life happens and there are many things in between. Maybe I should have named this blog "Randomness: LIfe & Everything In Between" because one day I might have a very serious topic and the next I'll just be in a bubbly mood and I'll write about my favorite lipgloss. lol That's me, random. All in all, that's the reason behind the name and I hope that my writing gets through to some people. =]

2 comments:

  1. lol...same here. Yes, people who have gone through similar situations can find ways to deal with them when they know someone else has gone through the same thing and made it through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly: LOL your blog is named Randomness huh? haha I just noticed that...but yea writiing is my outlet =]

    ReplyDelete