.
.

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

What would you find in my bag? GOSH! What wouldn't you find in my bag?!?! LOL My purse is my traveling suitcase! LOL Let's see I'm going to list exactly what's in my bag

  1. Brush
  2. Make up bag
  3. Small zip bag with my make up brushes
  4. Wallet
  5. Victoria's Secret lotion
  6. Lip balm
  7. keys
  8. Sugar Free Jolly Ranchers
  9. Inhaler
  10. benadryl
  11. Food for flowers (the little powder packs)
  12. business card from where I got my first tattoo done
  13. Necklace
  14. Hand Sanitizer
  15. Book
  16. Pens
  17. Loose change
  18. a pair of socks lol
  19. phone
  20. ticket stubs
  21. receipts
  22. water bill

I think that's it...I was going to take pics but it would be one too many pictures lol

No comments:

Post a Comment