.
.

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

I have a lot of goals but I would have to stay that the short term goal for this month would be to get my life togethe (school wise.) It has been a goal for about a year and a half now. It hasn't been easy to start from ground zero but it hasn't been impossible either. My main goal is to get my registration things done for school. It has taken me a while to get settled and go back to school. I know that my mom's biggest wish was to seem walk down that stage with BA in hand but due to the circumstances, taking care of her was way more important to me than any piece of paper. I finally registered and just need to set up an appointment to get an education plan.

So story short, the immediate goal is to start school. Why? We all need an education in this world. Now a days you can't get a good job if you don't have some sort of degree to back you up. I know that it won't be easy having to work full time, pay a mortgage, house bills and personal bills all the while paying for school as well but it isn't something that I can not do either. I'm the type of person that when I set out for something, I get what I want. What can I say? My momma made me a Spoiled Brat that way =D. I get what I want when I want it. It's just about setting my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment