.
.

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to


I can't say that I have been to many places but ironically, I did go out of the "country" this weekend. That is the view from my boyfriend's parent's house in Tijuana, Mx. They live up on a hill and get to look down into the rest of the small nearby ranches. It's a pretty and serene view. Tijuana has many ugly places but I love the whole ranch feel to it. I was just sitting there drinking a Pacifico, eating some menudo and watching the people pass by and go on about their daily life.

I meant to take a picture when we were driving back home. There is a big difference along the borders. I guess being on the "right side" of the border will determine your life. Sad but true. Anywho, that's all for this post. Not much to say haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment