.
.

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Why are am I doing the 30 day challenge? I saw it on Mayra's blog and I thought it would be a good idea. I hadn't been writing on my blog for a while plus, I love challenges! I love to write but sometimes, I don't find topics or the words to write. Yes, the words. You know! When you're drawing a blank...that happens to me at times but once I get on the ball, no one can stop me! LOL

The fact that the 30 day challenge tells you exactly what to write on, it can't get any easier than that! Plus, it touches those certain gray areas in your life where you just get it all out! I know that I didn't have to put my whole "business" out there but sometimes it's better that way. It lets you vent and a big weight off your shoulders is lifted. Now, everyone knows my most intimate of things but I don't care.

As for some of the topics, I don't know how to elaborate past a paragraph! So just read and move on to the next haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment